Thursday, October 27, 2005

I just felt the need to mention

Relient K has a new EP coming out November 8th. You can listen to the new single "The Truth" on Gotee.com

Today has been a good day off. I got a ton of work done and I tried out and earned the main 'role' in our church Christmas musical (now I have 6 pages of lines to memorize...joy).

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to see the new Zorro movie tomorrow night, let's hope that it's one of the better movies playing this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. "Go Erik, go Erik!" WHOOOOO! Yay way to go with gettin the lead!! That's awesomness! I'm sure you'll have no prob with the lines...try making index cards...that's what one friend does who always manages to snag the lead in his school's musicals, so i guess he knows. Good luck!!

    *Courtney*

    ReplyDelete