Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bands I've seen live

I got this idea from Shane Bertou. Here's a list of every band that I can remember seeing live. I've been to many music festivals so it makes it hard to remember everything I'm sure I've missed a lot, but here goes:

All Together Separate*
Anberlin
Andy Hunter
Audio Adrenalin*
The Benjamin Gate
Bleach*
Brave Saint Saturn
Buck Enterprises*
Caedmon's Call
Celestial Static
Cool Hand Luke*
David Crowder Band*
DC Talk
Delirious?
Denison Mars
Derek Webb*
Dogwood
Eisley*
Element 101
Everyday Sunday
Five Iron Frenzy*
Fono
Geoff Moore & The Distance
Ghoti Hook
Grits
Hangnail
Hawk Nelson
Holland*
The Insyderz*
Jars of Clay*
Jeremy Camp
John Reuben
The Juliana Theory
Kutless*
Last Tuesday
Mae*
Mamma Grace*
The Micah Tawlks Band*
Million Time Winner
Mute Math*
MXPX
Newsboys*
The O.C. Supertones*
P.O.D.
Pax 217
Pedro the Lion
Philmore
Pillar
Project 86
Rebecca St. James
Relient K*
Roper
Sanctus Real
Sara Groves*
Sixpence None the Richer
Skillet
Sleeping at Last
Slick Shoes
Stavesacre
Steven Curtis Chapman
Superchic[k]
Switchfoot*
Testpilot*
Third Day
Thousand Foot Krutch
TobyMac
Unwed Sailor

* I put a star next to the stand alone concerts I've been to - either the band was headlining or they were one of 3 max.

My favorite concert of all time have to be the Skillet concert at Cornerstone (2003?) where they couldn't play main stage and we were all crammed in to a small tent. It was both crazy and amazing. Skillet tore the roof of weaving worship songs into their regular music.

Close seconds are Mute Math in Birmingham, and the last Five Iron concert I went to.

Bands I would like to see live:

U2
The Rocket Summer
Jon Foreman
Leeland
Shawn McDonald
The Robbie Seay Band
Falling Up

No comments:

Post a Comment