Monday, November 26, 2007

My Wii is sick :(

The holidays are upon us! *shudder*

Christmas time is a double-edged sword but there are some redeeming moments. One bonus is that you can always find great deals and when it comes to entertainment releases, there are tons of options to choose from. I've been very excited to start playing the new Mario Galaxy game for the Wii. The game options for the Wii have started slow but have recently picked up with games like Metriod Prime 3 and (a new fave) Zack and Wiki (the only kids that would be playing this game might be Albert Einstein as a child).

To my dismay, I've recently discovered some little black flickering lines appearing in my more graphics intensive games which means I must relinquish my entertainment system... sad day. The good news is that Nintendo has rockin' customer service and they are going to repair or replace my Wii to fix the problem. The bad news is... I'm getting Mario Galaxy in the mail this week and will be sending my Wii away via UPS this week. Sad day!

Oh well, at least I still have Netflix :)

No comments:

Post a Comment