Monday, November 05, 2007

Mute Math Concert

I haven't been very good about keeping up my blog recently and for that I am sorry. It's been hard motivating myself for the last few weeks and so I have only posted blog "fluff" in the meantime. Hopefully that dark cloud of unproductiveness is beginning to pass and I'll try my best to post some meaningful/engaging posts a few times a week. We will see.

Last night I went to see Eisley and Mutemath in concert at a venue in downtown Birmingham. Everyone I've talked to has told me that Mutemath's live concert is spectacular so when I learned Friday that they were performing (I went to a Derick Webb concert) I gobbled up a ticket before I left Workplay (the venue). Well to my heart's delight, the concert was amazing! I love both Eisley and Mutemath so it was certainly a feast for my senses. Here's a bad quality video I took at the concert. I wish the audio came out better, but it is a cell phone ;)



Here's a picture of Mutemath's bass player on a stringed bass:


No comments:

Post a Comment