Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Rotten Week

This week has been extremely trying for me. Monday started of great because I got to spend the day with Rachel and celebrate V-Day.

There has been growing conflict in our student ministry as of late and to be honest, I feel me and our student ministry have a big red target on our backs. On top of all of that, I have a yucky cold I'm dealing with making me stuffy and tired. Oi!

Please be in prayer for me, my student ministry teens, and adult leaders.
"More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." (Romans 5:3-5)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better! I will be keeping you and your ministry in my prayers!

    Hey, if it makes you feel any better, be happy you aren't in the midst of the sub-zero temperatures and 8"+ of snow we have up here in OH! =P hehe

    Courtney ^_^

    ReplyDelete