Sunday, January 21, 2007

No Wii love :(

Well, I got up extra early today to try and purchase a Nintendo Wii. Target didn't have any (rumor had it that they would), and I couldn't get to best buy until an hour after they opened. Minutes before I got there, they sold out (24 units!). Oh well, I guess I'll get one eventually.

If you've noticed, I'm slowing putting the pieces of my blog back together again, we'll see if I can get it to 100% by the end of this week.

In other news, I finally caught up with the TV show 24. Somewhere in season 4, I decided to start watching the show, so I rented the DVDs from Netflix and started catching up. After 8 episodes Friday and Saturday morning, I was able to watch my 4 hours of 24 I had taped from last week (yes, my VCR is still useful). So there you have it...I'm now an active 24 fan (I did the same thing with Lost and now I'm caught up with that as well). I'll sure miss the no commercial convienience of DVD. Oh how I wish I could afford a Tivo.

Any other TV shows out there now worth watching? I heard Heroes is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment