Thursday, January 25, 2007

I got a Wii! Ouch.

My day has had it's ups and downs. I had a dentist appointment for the first time in over 2 years today. My teeth were in better shaped than I thought although I have a filling to replace. The lady who cleaned my teeth scraped my teeth and gums for waaaay to long, but I made it through ok.

As has become my custom lately, I stopped by GameStop on the way to get my hair cut today and low and behold...










I got a Wii!!!

I was was very happy (to say the least). I've decided that while I did drop $250 bones for the console, I wasn't about to spend another $100 with new games and accessories...well sorta. What I did was buy the "classic controller" so I could play any Gamecube games and virtual console games (Zelda Link to the Past!) and I bought an amazing game (Metroid Prime) for $6. Ah, you gotta love used games :)

The cool thing is that I can borrow the new Zelda game from one of my teens (thanks Justin!) and not have to pay $50 for it.

So you can say...I'm a thrifty gamer ;)

I've been playing Wii sports for the last 2 hours and I must say I'm shocked...I broke a sweat! I've heard about some people loosing weight playing the Wii, so I think I've found my new excercise plan. Just don't make fun of me when my left arm starts to get bigger than my right

No comments:

Post a Comment