Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Smile

Sometimes, I must admit I take life too seriously. If you've ever been around me for any extended period of time, would would know that this is in fact true. I feel like I've been more tense than normal lately - I guess I need a vacation or something. This weekend I got to blow off some steam playing paintball with some people from church which was very healthy (it got the kink out of my neck too!).

In the spirit of "lightning up", I leave you with this gem from David Crowder (their first music video).

1 comment:

  1. lololololololololololololololololol lololololololololololololololololol
    That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a loooongg time. That definitely just became my new favorite music video. Many thanks for the much needed laughter.

    ReplyDelete