Monday, May 21, 2007

Off to Council Tomorrow

Every few years, pastors and delegates from our denomination - the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) get together for a general council. It's a time to meet up with old friends, network, receive counseling/training for ministry, and contribute to the ongoing movement of our Denomination (business).

Tomorrow I leave for Orlando, FL for Council. I'll be there through Sunday and I'm looking forward to the needed break. I'm staying solo in a hotel and I'm taking some good books (and the "good book"). I'm looking forward to hearing reports of what God is doing within our humble (small) denomination.

I also get a peek at where our summer youth conference will be held, so I'm looking forward to doing a little of scouting. I'll try and blog from Orlando and post what pics I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment