Tuesday, October 17, 2006

another life update

It's been a while since I've posted on what I've been up to, so here it is.

After our district retreat last weekend, I have been slowly recovering and have finally caught up on my sleep. Other than the regular ministry-type activities there hasn't been any real exciting things going on (that's because Rachel is away at college at the moment).

I just saw a really good action movie: 16 Blocks with Bruce Willis. He played a real good alcoholic-aging cop. If you're in the mood for a good action-thriller, I'd recommend it. Also, the actor that played the alien friend in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is the other lead actor in the movie - and he does a great job.

I've been playing a game called Kingdom Hearts in my free time - it's really good and I'm about to complete it. That means I'll have time again to read... lol. I'm working on Barbarian's Way by McManus right at the moment, but does anyone have any other really good book suggestions?

This Saturday our youth ministry has their harvest party, so that should be fun. I'm doing a quick grow-out job on my goatee and I'm going as Shaggy from Scooby Doo. I just got to find a v-neck green t-shirt and I'll be set.

I'm looking forward to November since it's not only Thanksgiving (good food), but my birthday as well (on the same day!). I also get to see Rachel a lot more and our student ministry is taking a paint-ball trip at the end of the month. All in all, it will be a great month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment