Monday, April 21, 2008

Life Update

So here are a few little tidbits from what's happening in my world:

Things have been going well, I had a good weekend. Last night I went to a Switchfoot Concert with some good friends, Paul and Lynn. The concert was probably the best Switchfoot concert I've seen. They played quite a bit of their older stuff (probably because they don't have their Sony record label breathing down their necks). I was very happy that I got to hear their new song they wrote for the Narnia: Prince Caspian soundrack, it's very good (you can find it on youtube if you look hard enough). Jon Foreman also played one of his new songs off his new EP's - rocked my world.


After the concert, we ate dinner at Waffle House (greasy but satisfying). We got in a great conversation with our waiter and had an opportunity to witness to him. It was so cool to be used by God in what was obviously a divine appointment. This is ceartainly my style of evangelism - casual, relational, spirit-led. Paul and Lynn told me that they go to Waffle House frequently because of the kind of people they meet there and often they have a chance to share their stories and faith with customers/employees.

How about you? What's your favorite method to share your faith? Do you even have a favore method?

2 comments:

  1. Loved the Lion King tribute (greasy yet, satisfying...instead of slimy yet satisfying). My favorite evangelism method is relational evangelism...getting to know people and gaining their respect so you actually have a voice in their lives :) Erik, You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I recently saw some performances on YouTube performed by ACTS, and was wondering if it was possible to get the script/song information, as I would like to perform them if possible with my own drama team. Please get back to me at cez108@hotmail.com...Thanks so much and God bless. Claire

    ReplyDelete