Monday, October 08, 2007

Life update

Well, I just got back from our District Youth fall retreat at Poplar Point Camp. With 50 students and adults, it was the largest fall retreat in recent years. We had a blast learning about the EPIC story God has for our lives and how we can get involved with that story. Pastor Luke was our speaker and he did a bang-up job.

Since I was in charge this weekend, I gave my usual 110% and came back totally wiped out. I slept yesterday from when I got home around 2 until 5:30pm - then I had to force myself to stay awake until bedtime. Suffice it to say, I need a break for a few days.

If you are one who prays for me, please be praying extra for me these next few weeks. If you want to know more specifically, feel free to email me and ask. I've been really feeling down since I've got home this weekend and could really use a pick-me-up.

As a part of the pick-me-up process I got a few new toys today to occupy my mind for a while- a new iPod "classic" for my massive music library and a new Wii game - Metroid Prime 3. Distractions are great right?

No comments:

Post a Comment