Friday, August 17, 2007

Down on the farm


Tomorrow I get to embark on a new part in my life journey. This part is called "working with your girlfriend's dad." After our camp board meeting (they made me secretary...scary), I am heading over to Rachel's house to help her dad out building a fence. You see, Rachel's family raises cows...to sell for mean (sorry vegetarians). It's been a while since Rachel's immediate family had cows so they need to completely overhaul their fence. That's where I come in. I get to do some hard work and get to spend some QT with Rachel's dad. Should be interesting.

Other than those things, I've not been up to much. Rachel's back at school and students are back in school. My schedule is becoming "normal" once again, and I'm starting to get back in some sort of routine. Hopefully that new routine will include a healthy dose of updating my blog regularly. We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment